Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Blueberry Knitting Unisex Ribbed V-Neck Sweater - navy, xl Buyer Review



I wanted a nice sweater, that wil last and wash well and not be too expensive, I was extremely happy by the look and quality of this V-neck sweater, I keep on being paid copliments all the time. I machine wash it, and it washes actually nice, you cannot compare this too any of these Malaysian or Bangladshian junk that you buy with a strain name, this is no doubt pure USA top quality. I would urge it to all and I will by more harvest from Blueberry Kniting.
- penny


Blueberry Knitting Unisex Ribbed V-Neck Sweater - navy, xl

The wavy trim long sleeve jersey is a great addendum to any student's attire. Easy care and roomy fit allow one to feel comfortable yet look stylish. Made in the USA for cast iron comfort and feature! Resists pilling, looks new longer and is easy to care for. Manufacturer offers one year money back look good if manufactured goods fails to give habitual wear. 100% Acrylic Apparatus Wash Blueberry Knitting.......





No comments:

Post a Comment