Saturday, January 18, 2014

Calvin Klein Boys 2-7 Sleep Set, Assorted, X-Small Buyer Reviews



Very Nice PJs. My grandson really liked them. Very soft to the touch and warm even with the light weight fabric.
- Still Barbies Friend

My son is very happy with this sleep set and jumps back in it as soon as it is washed. The size ordinary fit just right with room for growth. He is 9 years old and tall for his age
- ATS "Cool Girl"

I absolutely loved them ....they were just as described and so soft.Save pro I prearranged the ill-treat mass and I am in tension to get them in the mass looked-for!
- SG

Like the jammies- well constructed and nice consequence and photograph. Just not crazy in this area texture of bottoms- hope it won't pill. Grandson likes them!
- pcolcord

It was a splendid manufactured goods but I must have approved a larger size. I will have to restore for confidence to my confidence card. I would indeed recommend this manufactured goods. Just know the size looked-for!
- Norma S. Wilson

I was in fact extremely bowled over others had on paper reviews stating including the intention of this was feature and kind material. As I took the pajamas out of the bag to taste out them out, I could possibly think it over light owing to the orange shirt. Extremely thin. I expected better feature early Calvin Klein. This fit is polyester, though, we also bought Calvin Klein Checkered Pajama Pants http://www.amazon.com/gp/manufactured goods/B00EL6SVIC/arbiter=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 including the intention of were extremely thick and of great feature including the intention of are also polyester. My child watches Ancient Antique Broadcast sale including his Papa now and again and I planning these would be a neat way to remember him by. I would not hold fit ended again.
- MomOfFour

My son loves nightdress so I purchased this sleepwear early Calvin Klein to exchange nightdress he grew out of. These nightdress will be exact for chill in check over of the fact including the intention of of the clarification it is owing to out of.
- T. M. Fairbanks

i returned this item because the size was wayy larger then explained on the website. its very perplexing when they dont specify small med large (kids)..what size is that in facts??
- Brian

Gave these to my son for Christmas. He has been wearing them regularly and says they are very comfortable. Try have been washed many times now and are holding up well.
- Lw1900

My son asked for more of these pj's aptly away and that 's a rave ! Warmth lacking bulk. Chic for tween lacking life too juvenile
- Wilvena J Gordon


Calvin Klein Boys 2-7 Sleep Set, Assorted, X-Small

Boys sleep orange/brown set





No comments:

Post a Comment