Monday, February 17, 2014

Columbia Boys 8-20 Wet Reflect Jacket, Grill, Small Purchaser Reviews



Columbia Boys 8-20 Wet Reflect Jacket, Grill, Small Purchaser Reviewsthis is an exceptional drizzle jacket. It is armored and has sealed seams. Here is also a house to enter your first name on the surrounded by in case it is misplaced at lecture or camp. The sleeves Velcro at the wrist which seals out flush extra drizzle.
- Jeanni Liles Greer "JLG"

The jacket is just so as described in its description. Good for a drizzling summer day, ahead of schedule-mid spring, not as much. While the water rolls away, the wind whips right through. Just make sure you know that when you buy it. Mesh inside can need a little straightening in the arms after boys wriggle their way out of it, but that's to be expected.
- Carrie L. Bodoh

I wore this jacket while I was kayaking. I had easy passage, and I stayed absolutely dry all day long.
- Espie "Espie"

This is a very cute drizzle jacket my little four being old lad is so happy and the color is amazing !!
- Mandina

This is a splendid drizzle jacket. It is lightweight so you force aspire to wear a sweatshirt under it. If not, it is a skilled all-almost water-waterproof jacket.
- podcaster

This jacket was a skilled deal. It fits water supply, and is skilled feature. Water-resistant with a hood, so just what we were looking pro.
- Alexander Schuh "alex schuh"

Great quality. Kids waterproof jackets are hard to find. This one is definitely water passionate than a lesser expensive "water passionate" one. Zipper can be a little tricky.
- Kathy

Very nice fabric and perfect for cool days. Very well constructed and should last at least two seasons, ifnot longer.
- Ruth

I was looking for a oilskin for my 8 yr old son, but didn't want whatever business that was too gray or too babyish and then I found this jacket. I got the next size up for my son, figuring that he could wear it longer. He like the jacket and I like that it's frivolous, but water-resistant...it's like a windbreaker and a oilskin all in one! I loved it so much that I bought two more jackets in uncommon insignia for my 5 yr old and 3 yr old sons. I also bought the next size up for my younger sons and just rolled up the sleeves. Broadcast comment all the time how nice the jackets look on the boys!
- Christina M. Quinn

This is a great lightweight water resistant jacket. It is very roomy on my 45-pound son but not too big, so he'll be able to use it for at least a few years. The hood is large enough to completely cover his head so he's not getting rain on his face or down his neck. The insignia are cute and make it easy to find (and easy for him to keep track of).
- C. York "C York"

Columbia Boys 8-20 Wet Reflect Jacket, Grill, Small Detail View


Columbia Boys 8-20 Wet Reflect Jacket, Grill, Small

This frivolous rain lid brings tons of regard for its fee: water-resistant safeguard, year-around usefulness, and classic open-air styling that stays contemporary time of year after time of year





No comments:

Post a Comment