Tuesday, February 4, 2014

U.S. Polo School Uniform Boys 2-7 Long Sleeve Broadcloth Shirt, Yellow, 7 Purchaser Reviews



U.S. Polo School Uniform Boys 2-7 Long Sleeve Broadcloth Shirt, Yellow, 7 Purchaser ReviewsThis is a basic white shirt, no embellishments, save for it's true to size and gets the job made. The fabric isn't as soft as others we'd bought owing to amazon, so I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, save for I'd approve of this one over again.
- D. Black

I bought this for my 5 year old boy. He is 43" & 41 Lbs. I got size 5. Fit impeccably! I love the quality & looks extremely kind.
- CYBERMOM10

U.S. Polo School Uniform Boys 2-7 Long Sleeve Broadcloth Shirt, Yellow, 7 Detail View


U.S. Polo School Uniform Boys 2-7 Long Sleeve Broadcloth Shirt, Yellow, 7

Pin not effective shirt





No comments:

Post a Comment