Saturday, March 22, 2014

JERZEES - 8 oz 50/50 Youth Crew Neck, Deep Purple, L Reviews



My son is 10 being old and wears a boys mass 10 slim. He's got a very tiny form for his age. I bought this sweatshirt in a mass Ordinary and it fit, but barely. And I disbelief it will fit after it goes through the wash. The large would be inflicted with fit been better, but according to the mass chart the ordinary was the one with the intention of must be inflicted with fit. My daughter who is the constant age (they're twins) but is extra on the clear side, would be inflicted with needed this in a x-large. So I would recommend sizing up one mass early what you would typically get.Other than sizing this sweatshirt is sweet predictable. I prearranged one in black and it's a set alight weight, but still kind ample feature. Good for the fee.
- Angela Streiff

i brought these for my daugher she loves these her fav color is pink and at the price this was a bargain compared to most seats
- KrazyTracy

I should have prearranged the next size up. The shirt sleeves are lingering enough but the deceased of it is very fleeting. As I tint it I don't reflect he'll be competent to wear it.
- Kimberly Martin

I orderd this pro for myself thinking it was juniors. It is not. Tiny mass would all fit a four time ancient. Lol. I refined up charitable it to my niece . It was gentle and the affect was astute. By and large skilled feature.
- Leah

The sizing is a waaay off! My child's chest is 25", I purchased the Tiny mass, which is held to be pro 30". The sleeves all fit quite right, save pro the sweatshirt was so short, it barely reached up to his tummy pin... Smells of chemicals, too. I returned it. It's unrepresentative looking at the photo. I won't buy no matter what business lacking a review!
- Marika Berman


JERZEES - 8 oz 50/50 Youth Crew Neck, Deep Purple, L

50% cotton, 50% polyester nublend fleece, 8 oz. virtually pill-emancipated; dual-needle coverseamed stitching on neck, shoulders, armholes and waistband; spandex in neck, shackles and waistband. BODY WIDTH : SMALL (15), MEDIUM (17), LARGE (19). FULL BODY LENGTH : SMALL (18), MEDIUM (21), LARGE (24). SLEEVE LENGTH : SMALL (24), MEDIUM (28.5), LARGE (31).





No comments:

Post a Comment