Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Lego Boys 2-7 Chima Lion Hoodie, Royal, 5/6 Purchaser Reviews



My child loves it and wears it all the calculate. It's ground up actually water supply. We've washed it (I don't dried out this rank of business in the dryer) and it soothe looks terrific. Would vastly urge.
- Teachermommy

Why can't manufactures gather that ykk zippers are the best. whatever kind of zipper they used on these is horrible and I don't see it effective for more than a year. 5yr old fingers are not agile enough to work a shoddy zipper.otherwise, it's a splendid little hoodie and my son loves it. fit is a bit small; my 5yr old son is 47" and 45lbs, but I hope it'll take him owing to the 'chima' the boards
- jam

Cheaper than on Zulily. Closure gets blocked easy. Bought size 7 for my mean sized 5 yr old. My son loves it
- Jennifer

I also bought the constant hoodie pro a additional lad in size 10-12 and it was forceful. Go figure ? skilled weight. they can wear them again after Halloween.
- shopper

cool sweater .runs small but extremely cute . your kids will love it if the are leggo fans . 3 stars due to sizes running small
- tita

The jacket is water supply made and fits of laughter impeccably. The covering is a exact fit. My grandson loves it. He wears it all of the calculate.
- Gerri Hatch

From the Lego show, This hoodie looks even best on a self than in the photo, when my son wears it with the hood up he loves looking in the mirror and busy. I suggest this manufactured goods for other kids.
- Jeff

splendid just like it looks fit perfectly -love it splendid - so fortunate I got this value export love it
- Di sync "no name"

If the zipper had been better, it would have been 5 stars. But the zipper is horrible. I've had vex with it since we got it. Same with the additional Chima hoodies. My son is a 3T, but we bought the 4, and I'm glad we did. It fits impeccably.This hoodie looks splendid. It made a wonderful Halloween attire that we can re-use. Problem will be zipping it up.
- Mayflower Girl "amazon-junkie since 1996"

I purchased this for my son for his 4th birthday (Lego theme) and he loved it! He loves all equipment Lego and is really into the Chima Legos right now, so this was perfect.
- grinch


Lego Boys 2-7 Chima Lion Hoodie, Royal, 5/6

Chima lion attire hoodie





No comments:

Post a Comment